In the possibility realm, which we define as “breakthrough,” such plans and systems do not exist yet. It’s what you would love to make happen, even though you may not have the time, money or ability to do it. That’s where we come in.
Candeo Partners focuses on what’s possible, working with leaders to:
- Articulate an aspirational vision of the future — then build a breakthrough strategic plan around it.
- Implement aspirational strategies — to ensure your organization delivers, or overdelivers, on the new budgetary goals
Executive Leadership Development
- Set common goals — to unify around making a positive difference in the world through the products and services you offer
- Stand for bringing out the best in people — by leading conversations that have others think and act in new ways
- Cause alignment — to ensure teams and key stakeholders are on the same page
- Build high-performing teams — this is the critical building block for your organization’s success
- Apply transformational thinking models — this helps you transition from past-based “current” thinking, to future-based new thinking, which is the ability to look at things from multiple perspectives and choose a new context.
- Cause an organizational transformation — shift from the current level of performance to a new desired level of performance
Discovering Your Purpose
When you feel like you’re making a difference, it never feels like work.At the core of every human being is the need to feel like you’re making a difference in the world, not just surviving. The real challenge is how to make money and still have a sense of fulfillment and purpose. It is possible to do both! Candeo applies Maslow’s hierarchy, focusing on the top level of self-actualization—being the best version of yourself while also impacting others. We’ve done a lot of work studying the language of purpose and how to help leaders access it within their leadership team and the overall organization. We call it “Grow Brilliance.”
We typically start with a 3-month commitment, and practice the following coaching tenets:
- Identify your desired outcomes — includes business outcomes, new ways of leading, your vision for business, team performance goals, and other strategic objectives (defined as quantitative and qualitative metrics)
- Introduce breakthrough thinking models — allows leaders to see how their current results are a function of current thinking and acting. If you want a new level of performance, it will require people to think in new ways and take new actions
- Identify key stakeholders — includes individuals who will be critical to your success, which may include people on your team and outside of your team
- Align on accountability structures — required to deliver on your desired outcomes
Coaching for High Potential Leaders
High potential leaders can either be groups of people identified by an organization’s Talent Management (HR) as high potentials’s, or it can be an individual who is committed to developing themself as a high performer. Like all of our leadership development work, there is a breakthrough project or initiative that each person takes on in the course of training.
To help you become a true high potential leader, we focus your development more precisely with respect to:
- Breakthrough thinking to identify unconscious and conscious ways of thinking and acting
- Leading with peers (strategic partnership), leading down (delegating), and leading up (proposing ideas)
- Performance competencies, i.e. creating connection with others, causing team, making requests and commitments, and having hard-to-have conversations
- Long-term vision, work ethic, and networking
For high potential groups, we create a team amongst the cohorts to support and learn from each other in a collaborative environment, as well as 1:1 coaching.
Coaching for Women’s Leadership
Key components to overcoming obstacles specific to women include:
- Giving yourself permission to have a voice
- Allowing your voice to be heard
- Being a leader, rather than expecting or waiting for someone to give it to you
In our work with leaders, we don’t distinguish the difference between an Enterprise-wide person’s gender, race, or age. Our coaching of women, as with all leaders, focuses on:
- Leadership attributes
- The art and practice of leadership
- Serving others and having a commitment bigger than oneself